I'm a week late with this post already, mostly because I don't want to admit you're another month older. (It's hard for mommies to admit their babies have gained more independence) You've done just that- you're already the fastest crawler EVER and this week you took your first steps. We are SO proud of you, sweet boy.
You've discovered your voice ;) You've realized in the past week or so that you can be loud, and you like to be. Happy or sad, proud or angry, it's not really tied to an emotion, in fact it's usually when you just want to be noticed, especially when you have something to show or tell Daddy. (You just looooooove your daddy, and he loves you right back) Anyhow, you yell now. It's very cute, but old already ;)
You had your first cold this month :( You and I both got it pretty good, but somehow it missed Daddy. Between that and teething, you and I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep this past month, but we're getting back into the groove now.
You giggle every time I smell your feet. In fact, if I act like they're really stinky I can usually get a good belly laugh out of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment