Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update...sorta

I haven't written much lately, basically because nothing out of the routine has happened. I've been exhausted constantly, and nauseous pretty much constantly. I'm not getting sick per se, just generally feeling...icky. I'm up to 125 lbs (I started out 122). Most food sounds disgusting so when I find something that sounds palatable I tend to eat it without guilt which may be contributing to my weight... or it could just be my boobs that have gone up almost a cup size :)

Anyhow, I really don't have anything to report. I'll be eight weeks on Thursday though. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for bigger boobs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriousl about the Sea Bands...Leah and I both used them and they helped us a LOT. I wore mine morning, noon, and night for the first several weeks. Check into it! They sell them at Walmart, Walgreens, etc just look near the motion sickness meds. Hang in there chick it's ALLLLLLL worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! I tried to subscribe to this in G Reader, but I guess it didn't catch! I missed this post and the next.

    ReplyDelete