Monday, April 25, 2011

Loot

Apparently, my baby is not even born yet and already spoiled :) On Saturday, Jake brought home an Easter basket for our little coffee bean (and me) from Nana (Jake's mom). It had a cute little onesie, darling puppy booties, cocoa butter creme for my tummy (or rather in preparation for it), a couple of cute little stuffed animals, and candy! Then yesterday Jake and I celebrated Easter for the third year in a row with the Besongs and Nene got Baby V an Easter basket with his/her first rattle, a onesie that says "I heart Mommy", bubbles, and cocoa butter lotion for my tummy (I'm so prepared!) :) As if that weren't enough, today one of my very best students brought me a gift- a very sweet card, a hershey bar, and a 4 piece set with a sleeper, a hat, a bib, and booties.

Come to think of it, I guess I'm pretty spoiled too :)




















3 comments:

  1. Wow, Happy Easter to you two! ;) That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what having children does for you,makes you feel spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am LOVING reading your baby blog, my dear! it's very interesting, and makes me look forward to that time! :) you are blessed, girl! keep on with the updates!

    ReplyDelete