Friday, April 15, 2011

5 weeks

The most prominent part of this pregnancy for me has invariably been my constant exhaustion. I go to bed around 7:30 every night! It's crazy! I'm like an old woman! But I know the rest must be needed...

Oh! Two of my books came in yesterday- a baby names book and my pregnancy journal. What's amazing to me is I'm already behind on my pregnancy journal writing! I'm only 5 weeks pregnant! How much can really have happened each and every day? At least I have what I've written here to fall back on :)

In other news, I told my students today. I was planning on waiting until closer to 12 weeks, but one of my best students came into class today BAWLING about God knows what (I mean, come on, it's high school) so I asked her if she wanted me to tell her a secret that would make her happy. Of course, she said yes, so I told her :) In high school, once you've told one, you've basically told them all, but just to ensure that the work was done for me I told a group of 4-5 girls in class right before lunch- prime time for info like that to spread like wildfire :)

Worked like a charm ;)

The kids are very excited, which makes me even more excited. I'm having a baby!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment