I really hadn't had much of an issue with morning sickness. In fact, things had been so easy I was arrogantly starting to believe that I wouldn't have any tummy issues...oops.
Honestly, what I'm dealing with isn't bad, it's just...icky. I had absolutely no appetite yesterday. NOTHING sounded or tasted good and that has continued into today. Foods I usually enjoy I've had to force down. And I usually LOVE to eat! (I mean seriously, eating might qualify as a hobby of mine...)
This morning I had a glass of orange juice and ate an apple in the car on the way to work, my typical (pregnant) morning routine. Then at work I usually have yogurt and berries and whole grain cereal at my desk. Not happening. Today I tried to just drink water and not fall asleep :) I took my prenatal vitamin and got my day started. Bad idea.
A few minutes after taking my vitamin I started feeling nauseated. Not bad, not enough to send me running to the bathroom, but enough to make me do a mental inventory of where the trash cans in my classroom were. Luckily, my kids are working on a project this week, so I didn't have to actually stand up and try to instruct. I sat at my desk and opened my food drawer, hoping something would sound good/relieving. Nada. I decided to munch on crackers since I had them. They helped a little, but it's really just been a constant feeling of "bleh" today.
Lunch is in 5 minutes. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment