I can't believe you're already two months old Baby Boy! You're growing so fast. You don't sleep in your bassinet anymore, you sleep in your crib in your own room now and have been for almost two weeks. You're doing great in there! You go at least six hours between feedings now, and you've gone as much as eight and a half hours! It's so evident to me how big you are when I go in to get you out of your crib- you almost don't fit side to side anymore, I'm going to have to start laying you in there lengthwise pretty soon! We had to move your carseat straps to the next size up already and you don't fit in newborn clothes anymore!
You are super smiley in the mornings. You love to talk and coo and smile when you wake up, especially when your Daddy gets you. You looooove your Daddy, he's your best buddy.
You have no trouble focusing anymore, and you can follow things that move with your eyes and head. We all went to see a dolphin movie at an IMAX theater and you loved watching those dolphins swim by! You kept trying to reach up and touch them :) You spend a little time each day playing in your play gyms and you've gotten really good and reaching up, batting at, and grabbing things. You've also gotten good at grabbing my hair :)
You're a really good eater, you eat at least 7 times a day, sometimes 8, depending on when/if you wake up in the middle of the night. In the last week or so you've started making this sucking noise when you're nursing that makes you really loud when I'm trying to nurse discreetly in public, but it's super cute. You're used to having a bottle now and then and do really well with them.
You still love your bath. You're too big for the hammock that fits in your tub now, so you just have to sit back in it on your own. You've started kicking your feet in the water and splashing some with your hands. You arch your back whenever I wash that spot between your legs and your tummy, right around your hips. I guess you're ticklish there :)
You're starting to grow some hair on the top of your head and it's super cute and peach fuzzy :) I can't tell yet what color it's going to be though.
I don't know if it's because you're smiling more or because you're getting some baby fat but your dimples are so prevalent these days! I love it!!!
Your dad and I think you might be left handed, you seem to favor it. It seems like you have more control of it than your right when you're batting at us or your toys, you move your left leg more than your right, and when you suck your thumb you suck your right one to leave your left hand free. We'll see!
Awwww he sounds just perfect!!! <3
ReplyDelete